I did not engage in phpMyAdmin development work during the fourth week while I was less active during the third week due to personal engagements. So, here is a combined blog post for third, fourth and fifth weeks.
During the period I worked on fixing the bugs reported by users as well as those reported by the automated error reporting mechanism. I cleaned up automatically reported errors by exporting them to GitHub tracker, linking them where necessary and by fixing them. Following are the bugs fixed and investigated during the period.
#11551 Fatal error when switched to master from QA_4_5
#11594 'only_db' config option bug when db names contain underscore and are grouped
#11603 Namespace clash for class Error
#11606 PMA_Util not found when changing password
#11607 Unable to change password from Login information tab
#11610 Undefined variable: res_rel
#11611 Warning while exporting schema to PDF
#11612 Undefined index: new_row_format
#11614 Undefined variable: db
#11617 Getting real row count is not allowed for views
#11622 Reloading privileges is not allowed
#11556 Cannot create table, please enter a valid length keeps coming up
#11568 Erroneous handling of tables with FKs to other databases
#11577 Table aliases ignored when using intellisense
#11583 Cross DB foreign key constraints results in undefined offsets
A security issues was reported during the period and I contributed by coordinating and generating security announcements.
Content spoofing Issue in phpMyAdmin
Additionally, I engaged in some code refactoring and code quality improvements. Refactoring was on `DatabaseStructureController` as highlighted by Marc due to long method lengths. Moreover, unit tests related to PHP classes were renamed to be consistent with the corresponding names of the classes they are testing.
Refactoring and code quality improvements
Fix issues reported by PHPCS
Fix issues reported by JSLint
Rename and organize test classes
Add supported file format for Archive storage engine