During the week I mostly focused on fixing bugs. I attended to a mix of bugs that were prevalent in current stable version as well as those arose due to ongoing development targeting the next major release.
Among the older bugs, I went on to investigate a couple of bugs related to replication features. Since I did not have a replication setup I first created such as investigated the bugs that had been reported. Bug #10307 which reported how cross database replication was broken due to the use of fully qualified table names was fixed. Other replication related bugs, which were also quite old, were mostly out of date.
Bugs that were fixed and investigated during the week are
#10307 Replication broken when using cross-database master/slave config and phpMyAdmin
#11322 Missing null checkbox when grid editing a null cell
#11324 JS error while opening a new page in Desginer
#11326 Exported schema includes all the tables of the database
#11328 Exporting table generates AUTO_INCREMENT=; for new tables
#11334 Table creation time, last update and last check column are empty
#11336 Exporting a table exports database level events
Fix various broken features due to refactoring in database structure page
Fix retrieve default storage engine correctly
#10435 Revoking non-existent Grant Option breaks MySQL 5.6 Replication
#10622 "Loading" doesn't disappear when stopping replication slave
#11325 Exporting database schema to PDF is broken
#11327 Default value for BIT column exported as b
When analyzing the JS errors reported in error reporting server, it was evident that quite a lot of them were due to caching issues on upgrading to a new phpMyAdmin version. This was addressed during the week and hopefully these issues will no longer occur.
Avoid caching JS and CSS files across phpMyAdmin versions
Upgrade TCPDF to version 6.2.9
UI improvements to replication and binary log pages
Improvements to the feature allowing to export databases and tables into separate files