I had to take two days off on the thirty ninth week of work. So, here I am combining it with the previous week to report what I have been up to. Continuing from the last couple of weeks we saw a decline in the number of bugs reported, indicating that the releases are much stable.
Due to the above reason I spent more time on feature requests and general coding improvements. I went on to clean the feature request tracker by investigating the feature requests and implementing them when they made sense. Here are the features implemented during the week.
Feature requests implemented
#689 Column privileges and update
#812 Store export definitions for reuse
#1531 Cant use external config file
#1552 CSV import: Allow "Columns escaped with" to be optional
#1561 Being able to use multiple servers at the same time when using cookie auth
Get default_fk_check_value on demand rather than checking the value in every script
Remove configuration storage data related to a user upon deleting the user
Upgrade CodeMirror to version 5.4.0
Additionally, following feature requests were investigated
Feature requests investigated
#757 Dropdown for special SQL like SUM, AVG and GROUP BY
#1270 Allow specifying mime types and transformations in queries
#1390 Export tables list must be ordered by constraints
#1682 Add quick action features
From the general coding improvements front, following were done.
General code improvements
OOP improvements in navigation panel
Match export parameters with the names of corresponding config values
Even though reported in low numbers, following bugs were fixed and investigated.
#4916 Autocomplete either doesn't function at all or auto completes the original table name when joining multiple aliased tables
#4963 Improve/restore non-unique index row editing
#4966 MySQL errors are not shown when DebugSQL is enabled
#4967 Field named '0' is not recognized
#4969 Autoload from prefs_storage not behaving properly
Show build query dialog in full screen view also
Missing selected/entered values when editing active options in visual query builder
Remove character set from create_tables_drizzle.sql
#4964 New version using older files
#4968 Combine create / alter table statements
#4972 Bug when processing binary data